Take out your journal or power-up your computer! Below are some questions that are designed to help you reflect on this project and how it has helped you over the past 30 days, plus how it will help you going forward during the rest of the year.
Remember the quote "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"?
Well, I do not know what it really means to me until now. Silly me!
But now I know and I loveeeee it! Thank you God for making things simple yet so beautiful. Thank you for the gift of life and infinite possibilities and even if our future is not promised, thank you for TODAY.
You can answer any of the questions below, or you can just journal and reflect in your own way!
- What are 5 words that describe how this project has helped you?
- What have you learned about yourself through this project?
- What are your biggest takeaways from this experience?
- How has this project helped you move closer to your dreams?
- How have you changed over the past 30 days?
- How will this year be different than last year?
- What was your favorite activity and why?
- Will you use any of the activities you’ve practiced during the rest of the year? If so, which ones?
- Has participating in this project challenged you to face your fears?
- What’s the biggest realization you’ve had during the past 30 days?
- How will you continue with your own daily spiritual practice?