Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Beautiful Santa Fe

This is the heart of downtown Santa Fe for nearly 400 years. The Santa Fe Plaza.


The Plaza or "city-square" is still where tourists gather to relax and enjoy music, art, dance, jewelry offered by Spanish, Native American, and Mexican cultures. 


It's lunchtime so you'll see a lot lining up for $5.00 chicken or beef fajitas.
  

The mother church of the Archdiocese of Santa Fe, St. Francis Cathedral is also located in the area. I love this church!


There are many historic monuments, restaurants, businesses and art galleries surrounding the plaza. 


I was scared the lady might shoo me off, so I went pass her and took photos of what she was selling.



See the yellow cab? It's like tricycle in the Philippines. Only for tourists here!




Every time I'll walk in this space I couldn't help but sing "Through the narrow streets of Paris..."



This is The Lensic, Santa Fe's Performing Art Center. Mymy's class in Grade 8 used this place during their band performance at the end of the school year. 

Inside it felt like you've just stepped into a world of old movies and vaudeville entertainment!... and ghosts maybe? Lol.



.. and see the open bus? all for tourists' entertainment too!



Sometimes I feel I need to start running at lunchtime like these two. But, maybe not yet.




Sometimes it takes conscious effort and mindfulness to appreciate God’s blessings. 


What are you grateful for today?

NAMASTE.

My Dailies Collection