Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

How Do We Create Abundance?









To begin the experiment. Let's start with these:

First:  Let's consciously stop ourselves from saying “I don’t
have money", “
I don't have time!", "I don't have this... I don't have that!"

Hard as it is, but this time let's not focus on lack but the opposite.
For someone who wants, there is always a way; to some, excuses...but then again, sometimes we just have to let something go and choose, that's OK too.



Let's just change our words to something positive... so we can allow our minds to see possibilities instead!



If we understood the power of our thoughts,
we would guard them more closely.
If we understood the awesome power of our words,
we would prefer silence to almost anything negative.
In our thoughts and words we create
our own weaknesses and our own strengths.
Our limitations and joys begin in our hearts.
We can always replace negative with positive.

~ Bettie Eadie (from 'Embraced By the Light') ~
Second: Let's always be grateful for what we currently have. This way, we allow the ocean of abundance to open up for us.

In good times or in bad times, let's thank God for everything. There is a purpose, there is always a reason and it is always for the good.
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of
those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. - Romans 8: 28

Ready? 



No more “I don’t
have money!”, “I don't have time!",
"I don't have this... I don't have that!"

Set. 


Everyday, every minute, every second of our lives.. let's just thank God for all the blessings, for everything!
 

Go!

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection