Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Accountables


After 5 days of blogging hibernation, here I am again!

I've been in the spaghetti-brain mode and, I think I still am, but fighting my mind off it!!!

It's just that there are plenty of things in my mind and I need to start doing something about it, to free the spaces they occupy!

Sometimes the "do-it-at-once-I-don't-have-patience-habit" will just get in to me and that hinders me from doing more!

Just like this week. Well, the good news is I started walking and played volleyball again! - I'm no longer afraid of the ball, and gained some confidence unlike before. Related post here Soccer, Volleyball and Badminton- Err- ERRORS!

Food and Cooking! Maybe it was the lessons learned from the camping trip I had this summer, (related post here No Rice Diet) I can now officially say, I'm learning! I can now cook. I look at the refrigerator and is excited to experiment. Not all fried foods anymore! Yay! Related post here Constant Fried!


The book Secret is placed in the comfort room. It is good to come out of it, learning something new. Just today, I read again, for the nth time, how I should be focusing on the things I want, rather that the opposite- and I will do just that! Related post here The Real SECRET.

I may enroll in an online class this fall semester too! More work, but best to just spend my time wisely, than spend time facebooking the whole night through! Lol!

8 more days and it's back to school. Back to office for me! I am excited to run in the loop again. Special Education forms, 3 schools, teachers, IEP compliance. It'll be all good this year! Related post here Believing is Seeing.

.. and I have plenty of backlogs 14 blogs I think! Good luck to me! 

-day 204


My Dailies Collection