Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Make it or Break it!


I guess this is a first for me to ever have this much of a backlog since starting my 365 day project! As in real hibernation!!!

We've only 7 days to go then we'll be back to work again.

I did enjoy my summer, still enjoying it! I was blessed to have taught summer class for 3 weeks, then off our family went to Socorro, New Mexico (3 hours away from Gallup, NM) for a Survey of Physics class; a weekend spent with friends in Farmington, NM; 10 day camping trip all over New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona; another week long stay at Socorro for the Computer class.

Needless to say, my color changed! Lol!    

Yes, we continue to walk every morning too! My husband, a friend and I would walk for like 45 minutes starting at around 8am and we would play volleyball at around 6pm until about 9pm!

My goal is to be able to run without panting! Lol! and hopefully join a marathon! Big dream! Lol!

For the mean time, what keeps me busy is cooking for the family hehe. Well, this is the 4th day now that we'd have baked muffins, cookies and ice candies. I've also tried some Filipino dish like tinola, embutido and well, some Mexican food, like burritos and fajitas.

This time, unlike before at this post Constant Fried, I now look at the refrigerator and can now decide what food to prepare than just frying it! Lol!

Just as I'm not scared of hitting the volleyball and aiming it to go to the other court is the NO FEAR on cooking experimentation! I'm now actually thinking of creating another blog site for it - just to remind me that I can always do the recipes again!

I'm also busy watching Make it or Break it in Netflix. It's a drama series (2009) about teen gymnasts who dreams and strives to be part of the Olympic games.

It was recommended by a friend so I watched it and it's interesting and I'm engrossed once more!

My goals though are to finish reading a book, and be done with all my blog backlogs!

Not sure how I'll be able to write 14 articles though. I guess I'll Make it or Break it! Lol!

-day  205


My Dailies Collection