Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

The Real SECRET




“Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you” Matthew 6:33



I am not sure about the beliefs you were brought up with, but when I was growing up, Mommy would always remind me to keep my goals to myself. 


She said, not everyone will support you, not everyone will understand why you want what you want. 



So, she tells me the best way is to let whatever your heart is telling you to do, or to happen in your life be between you and God first. 





Then take a step towards it, do what needs to be done, and then you’ll see miracles happening.

I believe this is the real secret. GOD. To seek Him first, His plans and His will for us. 


... and for sure, all our hopes, dreams and desires will be ours. 


And so it is.

 -day 5-

My Dailies Collection