Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Showcase Your Inspiration- Day 4/30 #InfinitePossibilitiesProject

Day 4: Showcase Your Inspiration

It's important to create visual reminders of what you're working towards. When you see your goal in front of you, day after day, it starts to become a part of your reality.

I've always been a fan of visual boards. Here are some samples at Pinoy Teacher Stories blog - My Vision Boards

Most of what I envision have come true, and I am really grateful for that. This year, here's what I have:




I usually have my vision boards posted as my desktop background and wallpaper on my cellphone. I like to be reminded everyday of what I envision to be, to do and to have.

For some mysterious set up, something within is triggered and then I'll just find myself living my dream.

You've got to try it, and see if it works for you too!

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection