Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Choose A Mantra/Affirmation for Each Area You Wish To Transform- Day 10/30 #InfinitePossibilitiesProject

Day 10: Choose A Mantra/Affirmation for Each Area You Wish To Transform!
 
A mantra or affirmation is a word or a phrase that can be repeated over and over to express a belief that you want to embrace and claim as your own. Come up with a mantra that will instill a belief you want to own in your life right now. It can even be one of the beliefs you wrote down in the last activity. Get into the practice of repeating these words or phrases every day (as often as you need to hear them) as reminders to yourself.

Like last song syndrome, some words will just get stuck in our heads. The only difference with this one is that we choose the words that we want to get stuck in our heads, and we want to repeat those words over and over and over until it's part of us.

This 2016, here's my mantra...


Here are more ideas:
  1. I am attracting all the love I dream of and desire.
  2. I am a magnet for ___” (insert: love, joy, laughter, abundance, health, etc.).
  3. I am thinking, speaking, and acting from the highest and best within me.
  4. I am grateful for all that is unfolding in my life and all that is yet to come.
  5. I am one with the infinite source within me.
  6. When I change my thoughts, I change my world.
  7. I create my own reality.
In the days that follow this exercise, look for opportunities to act like these beliefs are yours through little demonstrations, acts of faith, and by establishing new routines that support them. For example, if the above list of beliefs was actually yours, you would begin to act more like you are loved, that the Universe has your back, that great things, opportunities, and people are now being drawn to you… and such beliefs would eventually become yours. 

What's your mantra?

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection