Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Choose Beliefs That Serve You in Each Area You Wish To Transform - Day 9/30 #InfinitePossibilitiesProject

Day 9: Choose Beliefs That Serve You in Each Area You Wish To Transform
 
Our beliefs are powerful! It’s our beliefs that determine what we think, what we say, and what we do at any given moment, thus creating our reality. Today, take a few moments to choose beliefs that serve you in each area of your life that you wish to transform, and/or, jot down more general beliefs that will have an impact on the whole of your life. 

Yes, we can always choose our beliefs. That's what I believe in! 

Here's my favorite!



Here are some more examples to help you:
  1. My life is easy, I have incredible clarity and lots of free time.
  2. There’s “enough” for everyone; me having mine doesn’t stop others from having theirs.
  3. Everyone is doing the best they can with what they know and have.
  4. I chose to be here to succeed, I am finding my way, it’s all making sense.
  5. I’m protected, guided, and loved; always in the right place at the right time.
  6. My default settings are for abundance, health, romance, and love.
  7. Everything that happens and everything that does not, adds to who I am.
  8. I naturally attract the right people who immeasurably add to my life, as I add to theirs.
  9. The Universe has my back, and is pressing out to me all that I desire.
  10. Money comes easily to me, I’m surrounded by abundance!
What's your belief?

NAMASTE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection