Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Simple Me.

I am really just a very simple person. I love to laugh. I love to keep things simple, easy and straight to the point. I’m not into a lot of drama, complications and hassles. As much as possible, I just really want to live a simple life.

Gallup, NM, really fits in the picture. I am in a state where simplicity is the capital! Lol! But really!

Kids are OK with their classmates, all parent and teacher-fearing.

I love my job. I love my co-workers and where I work.

I get to sing my heart out in the Gallup Filipino Choir.

I have good friends who love the company of each other. No putting down, no side-comments, just plain companionship.

All’s good.

I thank God for this and I pray He’ll keep it for me.

NAMASTE.

-day 309

My Dailies Collection