Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

On shopping and spending

If there is one stress-buster for me, it is shopping online or in stores, scavenging for bargains and good deals. I love just roaming around the mall looking for on sale but nice items!

My husband may not understand this, and you know what, he doesn’t even need to, Lol!

As for right now, I am a fan of Body Shop, Body and Bath, Old Navy and Gap.

Since there isn’t much shopping stores here in Gallup, but JC Penny, Cato and Bealls, I am also stuck at what they could offer.

Driving two hours to Albuquerque or Farmington though,  I also love Sears, Target and of course, Ross. 

I love to shop, I guess, it could never be taken away from me. It’s not every day anyway, right? Just once a month, maybe? Lol!

But, ask me to join you shop anytime and for sure, I won’t say no! Let’s just make sure, my husband doesn’t know about it! Haha

NAMASTE.


-day 310

My Dailies Collection