Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Our dog Friend.


He was our dog, an askal (“asong kalye”), he was with us for, I am not really sure how long, but enough to have my memories of him alive.

I just like his company. But, since, I’m not really a dog person; still, I like his presence.

It was stormy one night, and since we do not keep dogs in the house, we just left him in his dog house. It was really cold, raining and windy that night, he was crying, but we can do nothing about it, he can’t be put in the house.

The next day, we found him dead. I was crying real hard, blaming my mother for not allowing him to come inside.

In time, I just accepted what happened. I think we had another dog after that, but it didn’t register as much as our old dog, Friend.

You’re a good dog, Friend. Thank you for understanding and being part of our childhood memories.

NAMASTE.

-day 308

My Dailies Collection