Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

For the love of eating!

For breakfast, I’ve learned to love cereals! For lunch, fajitas, tacos or burritos. For dinner, I cook!

This time, it is still automatic, when I open the refrigerator, it’d be adobo, spaghetti or veggie mix!
That’s an improvement right?

Though, I’d still live with just corned beef and sardines!

I guess, it will take time for me to internalize cooking and being creative with it.
I’ve become a master of baking though, Lol! My specialties: pandesal, brownies, cassava cake or bibingka, nice, huh?

For the love of feeding my children healthy food, I promise to experiment and make use of the recipes I’ve collected online and/or finally use the recipe books I bought for a long time! Lol!

I am sure, my husband will be pleased!

Effort, effort, effort!!!!

NAMASTE.


-day 311

My Dailies Collection