Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Long time dream!


Funny, but there’s this one dream I would like to do. Ok, I am not sure if it will ever happen in my lifetime, but I just want it to happen anyway.

Here goes… I would like to give an inspirational speech to graduating students to where I graduated high school and college. 

Big dream, huh?

What will I tell? I have not even organized my thoughts, maybe I will be perked up when I get an invitation! Lol! I guess, I have to be someone who has become somebody, before they will ask me to speak, right?

What are the chances of that happening? I don’t really know.

But, yep, that’s one of my dreams!

Maybe, I’ll include how one day, when I was panicking to write 95 blog posts, I have told the whole web world about what I want to happen someday – speak to graduating students from my alma maters!

Inspire them, ignite their thoughts and celebrate with them!

NAMASTE.

-day 305

My Dailies Collection