Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Singing our hearts out!

One Saturday, here in Gallup, NM, we attended an anticipated mass, singing in the choir were Filipinos. They were good! 


From deep within, I know I also wanted to be part of that choir.

Another part of me was saying, not to join, since if I do that, then I won’t be sitting with my husband and kids during mass – really lame reason.

Bottom line, I still opted to attend and join the group.



We are singing at 3 parishes, once every Saturday for the 2 parishes, and one Sunday for the other one.

It was fun, practicing songs for the masses was like having a mini-prayer meeting. The activity I so missed, since I was also a part of Lingkod ng Panginoon in the Philippines.

Finding my passion and sharing it with people is really fun. I hope you, too, will find your heart’s desires and share it.

NAMASTE.
 
-day 304

My Dailies Collection