Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Much ado about AGE!

If there is one thing, and I am not really sure why, I still can’t embrace, is my age! You see, I just can’t believe that I once in elementary, then a high school student, a college student… now, I have 2 kids and OK, the most dreaded question, I can’t even answer correctly! Lol!

"How old are you?

White Hair!


As much as I want to hide my white hair, I can’t, I have a few at the back, I think, I don’t even know!  It doesn’t even bother me since I can’t see it! But the last month, I saw a couple of white hair in front! I dared not pull it out, fearing the more I do it, the more it’ll grow! So, I just hid it! Lol!


Wrinkles


I guess, no matter how I put what-have-you-cosmetics in my face, it’s part of growing up! Lol! So yes, I can see fine lines, some wrinkles, laugh lines; the funny thing still was the more I experiment on anti-wrinkle creams, the more I get pimples! So, yes, at my age, pimples love me!


Mind-Set


It’s all in the mind I guess, when people ask me how old I am, I’d stop and calculate, or pretend I forgot, well, sometimes, I do forget. How old am I? I’d answer differently. They believe it, it doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t even matter if they believe of not! Lol! A matter of mind-setting, a matter of not minding, and minding your own age! Lol!


Truth


I will turn 40 next year!!! Wahhh, my life will begin by then!!! Yay!!! Lol!!


NAMASTE.


-day 306

My Dailies Collection