Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Mi Amor


This was written on October 8, 2000. Our Wedding Day.

YOU

 I dreamt of you.. long before.. years ago…

 Funny now.. I remember.. I would rush God for you
All the while, He would pacify me and tell me to WAIT a while.
“Wait a while”! “But, I have been waiting for long!”
And then He would lead me to other matters…
His way of preparing me to meet you.

I dreamt of you.. long before.. years ago…
Didn’t know then that I was forming you…
.. in my mind… in my heart… in my soul…

Funny now.. how dreams do come true
In time.
In God’s perfect time!

I’ve met you when I was ready..
Molded by God to meet you.
And  right there and then, I know…
It was you…


I dreamt of you.. long before.. and here you are!

 As if we’ve communicated in our dreams for long…
As if we were long time friends who have met again…
As if you’re my twin, lost in heaven…

Dreams can be realized – indeed!
I dreamt of you.. and here you are!
My heart thumped so hard, ready to fall of my chest
You were just a dream.. and here you are!

And God was grinning, “My design, my child, my design”.
I was bewildered, stunned, shocked, mesmerized.. in all truth!
But deep within, my heart was full of gratefulness..
For God said “ Wait.. I have something good for you…
And you will know in Time!”
And it has come to pass. His word was realized.
My dream came true.

You found me. I welcomed you.
We smiled. We laughed. We cried.
We talked in words, in action, in silence.
We held hands. We kissed and embraced.

We made our vow, “to have and to hold,
From this day forward, until death do us part”.

And who would have thought? – a simple dream…

A dream of you…, came true!

Love you :)

-day 233

9 comments:

  1. Yah, dreams do come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...this is so sweet...and to post this 12 years after the day you have written it. Going strong, still. Happy 12th year anniversary to you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! This is your dream that has come true. To love someone so deeply is a feeling beyond compare. Love truly finds its way to you. I wish you both more love, more laughter and more memories to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely poem. Dream sometimes linger around unnoticeable :) and they appear in time. But really, hearts in love can compose the sweetest poetry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely poem and yes dreams do come true, dreams are inspirations that give color to our existence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet. I remember another quote is every step or misstep you take leads you to the right person at the right place on the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this poem. Love can really bring us to form words together we can never imagine possible.

    ReplyDelete

My Dailies Collection