Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

The Best Things in Life are FREE!

Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. -Jim Rohn

God is so good to have heard my prayer of wanting to study again - Masters Degree- for FREE!


It is indeed a great opportunity and a blessing!

I am having a blast! Great to be back in a university-as I rediscover my passion for learning, stretch myself once more to get out of my comfort zones and just go beyond my limits!

You may want to join us too! 

This opportunity is open to all international students, here in USA or abroad.

If interested, call or email me for details! 

NAMASTE.

-day 201

My Dailies Collection