Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

On Continuing Legal Education

My husband once pushed me to study law. I don't know why! Well, actually he thought I could study anything, given I love to read.

Mmm.. but had I pushed through with law education, for sure I'd find myself continuously studying to be up-to-date with the latest policies and legalities to be able to succeed in my workplace.

WestLegalEdCenter have Government Contracting education courses available.

Here’s more information about them:

From large firms and corporations to solo practitioners and paralegals, West LegalEdcenter provides the comprehensive, relevant continuing education our customers need to succeed in a competitive marketplace.

Who we are

Launched in 2001, West LegalEdcenter is the nation's leading online continuing legal education (CLE) service from West, a Thomson Reuters business. 

The West LegalEdcenter library contains more than 22,000 hours of CLE, spanning all learning levels and covering every practice area. Our up-to-the minute programming keeps pace with rapid changes in the law and helps you stay on top of your game. And with easy, online access, you can view programming wherever you are - from home, the office, or while traveling - wherever you have access to the internet. West LegalEdcenter is CLE that's all about you. 

Helping our customers stay current, competitive and productive

From solo practitioners to large law firms and corporations, West LegalEdcenter offers unlimited access to the comprehensive, relevant continuing education you need to succeed in a competitive marketplace.

West LegalEdcenter has the breadth and depth to cover every training need, including special libraries devoted to paralegals and summer associates. 

Please contact them if you need their services here!

-day 202

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection