Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

A must-do!

Alright! I've been out for 10 days and I am missing 10 blogs.

Somebody asked me one time, how I do it? I seemed to never run out of things to write about!

Maybe because there are just a lot of things that I want to say, Lol! But more on I just needed to write whatever it is that is bugging my mind so I can sleep. 

Writing is my outlet. It is a must-do for me so I can move on.


Here are some topics I am thinking I could write about in 2 days to compensate for my missing 10 blogs.

1. What I ate during the camping trip. No rice at all! http://www.pinoyteacherstories.com/2012/07/no-rice-diet.html
2. Coal Mining Industry? Conservation of Energy? The reality of electricity, environment and global warming?
5. Odd One Out!
6. Camping Dos and Don'ts.
7. First time experiences.
8. Coping with strangers.
9. Stars at Night.

Oh my!

I am doomed! I am not really sure if these are the things that I want to write about! But I'll get by somehow. :) Lol!

-day 195-199



My Dailies Collection