Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Love and Light


NAMASTE.

In India, when you meet or say goodbye, you place your palms together and say “Namaste.”
That means, "I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. 
I honor the place in you, where...if you are in that place in you ... and I am in that place in me...
then there is only one of us."

                                                                                 -Leo Buscaglia
                                                                                                                                             

May Jesus’ birth empowers us to build bridges instead of walls.
May Jesus’ birth excites us to reach more heights.
May Jesus’ birth opens our hearts to live our lives to the fullest.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


With all our love,

Dennis, Gemma, Mymy and Mimoi

NAMASTE.


-day 11-

1 comment:

  1. I will be waiting for more blogs to come .- yolanda

    ReplyDelete

My Dailies Collection