Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Imagine How Others Will Benefit From Your Dream - Day 19/30 #InfinitePossibilitiesProject

Day 19: Imagine How Others Will Benefit From Your Dreams

We often imagine how we will benefit once our dreams come true, but we rarely imagine how our friends and loved ones will benefit once our dreams come true. Today, choose 2 or 3 people in your life who love you very much, and visualize how your happiness and success will impact their lives. How proud will they feel of you? What will they learn from your bravery? What will it inspire them to do? When you finish this visualization, write down what feelings you experienced from their perspective. This is a powerful tool for manifestation and one that you can practice anytime.

God sent me a new mentor. I am grateful, really grateful! I feel more closer to my dream!

He sent me a book with an awesome message. While browsing the book, Mymy said, "Mom, look acknowledgments! I think with yours you should put, with deepest gratitude to Dennis, Mymy, Mimoi.." and I blurted, "and the guinea pigs!"

She said "Oh yeah!" and was happy with the idea! Lol.

She's been obsessed on wanting to have four guinea pigs which she will name, Candy, Ninja, Tootsie and Dino.

Oh well. 

 


Yes, she's becoming like me... in dream mode. Lol.

... and that's a good thing!

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection