My face full of acne!!! ~ My Dailies

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My face full of acne!!!

You want the truth? Here’s the truth!!!
This is me right now!!!



What happened??????!!!!!

Well, I just turned 16 years old and thus, the acne! Lol!

I have an oily face, obviously. Well, for months, I was using PROACTIVE but for some reason, my face started to break out again! So the need to look for a new skin care!

The last quarter of 2012, I used BODY SHOP’s TEA TREE OIL products, CLINIQUE’s ACNE SOLUTIONS, I used LIFE CELL South Beach Skin Care, Likas Papaya soap, Neutrogena!

With graduate studies deadlines, upcoming holiday stress, late nights, very dry and cold weather, chocolates, junk foods and lots of milk consumption!!! My face became confused and rebelled!!!

The chemicals used in all the products that I tried may not have synergistically worked together and my very face was the target of this chemical warfare! Lucky me and my decisions, huh?!

Happily I sent back all the products I used, and they returned the monies as well. The companies just weren’t able to return my old face though! Sad, sad, sad :(

It was actually worst 15 days ago, look!


The last I remember getting acne, all over my face, was when I was pregnant to my youngest son! Well, I am not pregnant!!!

just stopped eating oily foods, stopped drinking milk and consuming dairy products. I also gave up on eating rice (just to start my diet too! lol!) and am drinking lots of water now!

Aloe vera, seemed to work too! While waiting for the natural aloe vera products I just bought online, I am currently using CETAPHIL and FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA to soothe my itchy and full of acne skin!

The doctor also gave me oral antibiotics to fight the bacteria! I haven’t contacted any dermatologist yet, (I heard, it will take 3-6 months to have a schedule!) and as much as possible am avoiding some more chemicals!

To date, I am still hopeful aloe vera could heal me! 

Yes! Lesson learned!!! No to chemicals anymore!!! 

What about you?? How do you combat acne???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer
The information on this site (gemsdaily.blogspot.com) reflects the insights, first-hand experiences and opinions of the owner. Please do not substitute it as medical advise. Be sure to consult your doctor about your individual situation. 

To date, the owner is still researching and experimenting on what works best for her (as regards acne and itchiness) and natural, organic and herbal products that could work well for you too! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



20 comments:

  1. Trying different products/chemicals can aggravate acne. I think you should consult a dermatologist. Dermatologists know what kind of skin care products to use for each skin type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One last attempt with the natural aloe vera, if still not, I'll run to the dermatologist!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Have you tried virgin coconut oil? Try that. Lay off also on some foods (peanuts are one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet.. could be my next attempt huh? Thanks!

      Delete
  3. 1. You're not 16 :)
    2. I lost my appetite :P
    3. It's a terrible thing to have acne so WASH UP always with facial wash containing salicylic acid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Oh yes! from benzoyl peroxide to salicylic acid and back.. aggravated my skin!! I am giving my face a rest with aloe vera! :)

      Losing appetite is good too! I should have put WARNING at the beginning of the post! Lol!

      .. and my face feels like 16! wahhhh!

      Delete
  4. I hope you get to treat acne. It really get annoying at times especially once it starts to increase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keeping my fingers crossed, it is drying.. thanks to aloe vera!!!

      Delete
  5. one of my relatives and most to my friends are using Dianepills since it is originally made to cure pimple they found out that it can be use also as a birthcontrol pill as i think.. Since they dont want babies anymore and wanted to stop their pimples from appearing they're using this and very effective too! recommended hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! taking oral antibiotics now... what a messy face! lol!

      Delete
  6. whoa, you got hit bad. i hope everything would turn out well. it's a good thing you were able to return the products you used and got your money back, but i know that's really not enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, consolation to be able to do that easily here in the US! It's depressing to see products not doing you any good, tendency is to search for more! try and try until face becomes dry, itchy, burning, stinging, and full of acne!!! wahhh!

      Delete
  7. Chemical reaction yan. I can't give you a sure cure, pero I've heard from friends that virgin coconut oil is good at combating acne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woa..those are real stubborn acne. I had acne last year (not as bad) and what I did were:
    1. Had facial.
    2. Used mild facial wash.

    I hope your acne would heal soon po. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can say those are nasty acne! Hope things can be better for you and your face too. And like what others told you, visit your dermatologist immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! That must've feel very itchy. What caused it? I'm not very familiar with acne since I don't know anyone who has it. Unfortunately, I can't give you any advise as well but I do hope it heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, this is not acne... this is already a disease. I think it is something in your system that's been out of whacked that's why the effect shows in your face. It's just one symptom perhaps. You probably have to be cleansed inside. Better go to the naturapathic doctor. I really mean it sis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope they heal soon. Can't imagine having those on my face. The last time I had acne was also when I was pregnant with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my what happened to that.. you should let the expert check it

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dermatologist advised me to use Cetaphil since I also have a sensitive skin. So far, the results are great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...