Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

To Gemma @ 24


I met my husband when I was 24 years old; after years of praying, begging, asking God for me to meet him, it happened. I met him, and my life was never the same again.

To Gemma at 24. 

Gemma at 24, I just want you to know that God has favored you. He has called you by your name, you are His. He loves you and He wants you to be blessed and live an abundant life.


Gemma, I’ve seen you grow, I’ve seen how you kept your positivity and how you have tried to learn your lessons along the way. I’ve seen how you kept peace with yourself. I’ve seen how you’ve opened yourself up to opportunities, blessings and beautiful memories.

I love how you’d make decisions and the right choices.

Gemma, you’ve made the right decision of marrying your husband. He may not be the same as you, but He is my gift for you, and you know that. I know there have been a lot of changes that he’s done to your life. He’s been a catalyst of change, you may not know it, but 12 years of marriage has been a long time and it may not seem like it, but you’ve changed for the better, and all’s good.

Keep the faith, Gemma, you are my Gem. Hold on, live life to the fullest. Be not afraid, I am with you, holding your hand, guiding you every step of the way.

I have better things in store for you. All your dreams will come true, and more! Just believe and see it happen!

Live in faith!

NAMASTE.
-day 307

My Dailies Collection