Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds What A Powerful Combination!


When my blood pressure shoot up....



I could even feel my veins throbbing on my side forehead!!!

It was scary....

I knew something needs to change!

So I did!

These products helped me in the process....



Flaxseeds (also called linseeds) are a rich source of micronutrients, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, and the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid, also known as ALA or omega-3. The seeds come from flax, one of the oldest fiber crops in the world - known to have been cultivated in ancient Egypt and China.

Flaxseed is a source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber; modern research has found evidence to suggest that flaxseed can also help lower the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.


I usually add it to my fruit and vegetable smoothies! 

With the flax seed powder, I also add chia seeds!

 

Why Chia Seeds?


  • Chia seeds pack in more omega-3 than salmon, and 3 times the fiber found in one slice of whole wheat bread
  • Chia is a complete source of vegan protein, featuring 2 grams per tablespoon
  • With 50% more antioxidants than a serving of blueberries, chia seeds may also help ward off inflammation
  • The fiber content in chia seeds - 5 grams per tablespoon - swells when soaked in water, causing a full feeling that may also support weight loss and healthy blood sugar levels

These two are powerful mix!

Order yours now! 

Flax Seed Powder - Flax USA 100% Natural Organic Flax Cold Milled Ground Golden Flax Seed, 48-Ounce Pack 

Chia Seeds - Chosen Foods Chia Seeds, 16 Ounce 

Cheers to good health!

NAMASTE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection