Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Right Timing Not!

Like many others who have joined network marketing and failed... 

Failed, because they thought it was a get rich quick scheme... they simply needed to ask people to do the same and then they will become millionaires! Uh no!

Failed, because they thought it was an easy task and when they encountered all criticisms, challenges and failure.. they quit just as fast!

Failed, because they bought the products as a start-up business, as an investment and business opportunity.. but never really believed in it nor understood what a business really means!

I was one of them!


There was even this one time in year 2000 when I invested and bought all these beauty products, thinking I would look the same as the endorsers and promoters, and then, after three weeks of using it, I got all those nasty pimples! I barged in their office, returned all the products and demanded for a full refund! I told them, how can I market all these?! Look at my face!.. good thing they gave my money back! Lol

But still, I continued to attend some more network marketing company seminars.. one invitation to another I would attend, listen and listen some more... at the end of the talk, I'd look into my pocket to check if I have the money to invest, but I'd always have none! Lol

The thing was in my heart, this was the way to go.. this was the way to earn some more...and I knew... I can be so much more! Deep within, I always knew that if I only find the right product, I would be able to do it too! I would also be successful as them speakers!

... and then I found this company, and I loved all their products! Loved it! But, to register was expensive! I knew I couldn't afford.

Many other friends bugged me into a lot more of the same ventures, but I just declined, even if in my heart, it was the way to go... I was enveloped with a lot of excuses already. I accepted defeat even before I entered the battle.

TO BE CONTINUED... :)

Namaste.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection