Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

40 Days of Reflection - Friday, Second Week of Lent

"As they were about to part from him, Peter said to Jesus, "Master, it is good that we are here; let us make three tents, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah." But he did not know what he was saying. While he was still speaking, a cloud came and cast a shadow over them, and they became frightened when they entered the cloud." (Lk 9:33-34)
Peter must have been overwhelmed by the experience!  

Oh, if I was Peter (and it happened during this time), maybe I could have done the same thing! Talk nonsense, well, I'm kinda like that anyway! Lol!

Plus, I am sure I could have taken photos and videos of the whole experience and post it on Facebook; blog about it and share in other social media! Lol! 

Kidding aside, if there is one time of speechlessness, that would be it, for me.  

I love our God. Even if we talk nonsense, even if we get overwhelmed by the many things that are happening in our lives or even if we are speechless, He continues to embrace us with His love.

God's love for us is the same no matter what.  

I hope we could do the same to everyone we cross paths with in our lifetime, right? To love and accept no matter what.


NAMASTE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection