Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

2013!

THE FIRST YEAR OF THE AQUARIAN DAWNING

I am an IAMIST and 2013 is my year!

This is the year I experience youthful
Vibrancy, vigor and vitality;

This is the year my finances increase and
Multiply by leaps and bounds;

This is the year when my relationships
Overflow with love and understanding;

This is the year I exude greater confidence
And enthusiasm;

This is the year I overcome all challenges
Easily and effortlessly;

This is the year I accomplish great
Works which bring me honor and respect;

This is the year I share my blessings
With no holds barred;

This is the year that the I AM within me
Reveals more of ITSELF to me.

Wonderful, Lovable, God-like me,
2013 is the year all my dreams come true!

* I suggest that this particular prayer be said first thing in the morning all the days of 2013 and watch all the miracles unfold in your life.

George Sison
Temple of Prayer, Peace and Prosperity (Community of New Thought)
 

7 comments:

  1. This definitely can jump start your year and make you go for the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be merry and prosperous this 2013... May all the blessings pour upon us, may it be material or immaterial. GOD will always provide what we NEED and always guide our path to RIGHTEOUSNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! shud try doing this so! since this is the year of the snake as well i assume and be postive that i'll be lucky indeed haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good motivation. My favorite part is, "This is the year my finances increase and multiply by leaps and bounds"...ehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adopting an attitude of positivism from the time we wake up can do wonders for our day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! i guess it is not too late for me to have a declaration board, same like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely a good year for you, hoping mine too will be like that =)

    ReplyDelete

My Dailies Collection