Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

What Minds Can Do

"I'm kinda lost really... what do you mean by creating abundance?" - R

I received this comment on An Experiment - a blog post I wrote last week. 

When I say I want to create abundance by simply being, knowing and believing. Honestly, I am operating in an easy and relaxed mode. 

Your own words are the bricks and mortar
of the dreams you want to realize.
Your words are the greatest power you have.
The words you choose and the use establish the life your experience.

~ Sonia Croquette ~

I believe that we create our own world. 


Cease trying to work everything out with your minds.
It will get you nowhere.
Live by intuition and inspiration
and let your whole life be Revelation.

~ Eileen Caddy ~

We may not have any control of what other people, circumstances and life throw at us, but we have control of our reactions to it.










Our minds are powerful and so we can actually choose to manifest anything, including abundance. Abundance of healthy relationships; radiant health; financial wealth; time and resources.


Whatever a person's mind dwells on
intensely and with firm resolve,
that is exactly what he becomes.
~ Shankaracharya ~
 

The same way our minds can also choose to create lack and scarcity. Our minds can create chaos, war, hate and indifference.

It's all in our mind.

We have the power to choose and create. 

There is nothing I can tell you
That you do not already know.
There is no question that you can ask me
That you Yourself cannot answer.
You have just forgotten.

~ David Littlewood (from 'Start To Live') ~


NAMASTE.


-day 236

My Dailies Collection