Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Try Reflexology!

Click the picture to enlarge
Reflexology
Maybe, if I didn't study Reflexology six years ago, Mimoi, my youngest wouldn't be born!(Mymy, my eldest, is 4 years older.)

It was with all the pressing and applying of pressure that surely triggered it! (As we memorized the chart, we all practiced by giving our classmates free reflexology- everyday for a month, if I remembered right!)

It was a good summer, and after a month, I found myself pregnant!!! (thanks to Reflexology!)

Reflexology or zone therapy is a popular alternative therapy and natural art or way of healing. Some may not believe in its power but I say there's nothing to lose. I think it actually helps in reducing tension,  stress and pains, and encourages the body to its natural overall healing.

You may also do it on your own, or ask your spouse to help you apply pressure to certain areas of the hand, feet or face that according to the beliefs of the practitioners correspond with organ in the "zones" of the body.

Here's are guides for hands, feet and face.

Click the picture to enlarge
Reflexology
Click the picture to enlarge
Reflexology

Happy Healing! :)

NAMASTE.


-day146

My Dailies Collection