Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Forget about the HOW!


Unexpectedly my post THE CURSED HOW, written on January 8, 2012 has gotten over 2,500 views!!!

I say A W E S O M E! 

How did it happen? 


Was it magic? Was it a miracle? Was it meant to be? Was it my doing? Was it planned? Was I able to attract it?






2558 View count


Maybe the formula really works:

INTENTION  100% + Mechanism (How)  0% = RESULTS  100%

If the intention is clear, the mechanism (how) will appear.

Somehow, we just need to believe that our RESULTS are ALL in our intention, our belief, our thoughts!

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. - Marcus Aurelius

But, however, technology tricked it I thank Google for making the 2,000+++ views happen for this timely post! 

I am deeply grateful to all readers for following MY DAILIES.

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. Stephen Grellet

Let's forget about the HOW, 


and make our intentions clear! We are guided and blessed! 

To God be the Glory! 

NAMASTE. 

-day 145 



My Dailies Collection