Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

When He chats!


God : This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So I  thought
I will chat.

Me : Tell me, why has life become complicated now?

God : Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is
what makes it complicated.


Me : Frankly in the midst of so many problems, we
don't know where we are heading....

God : If you look outside you will not know where you
are heading. Look inside.  Looking outside, you
dream. Looking inside, you awaken. Eyes provide sight.
Heart provides insight.

Me : In tough times, how do you stay motivated?

God : Always look at how far you have come rather than
how far you have to go.  Always count your   blessing,
not what you are missing.

Me : Sometimes I ask, who am I, why am I here? I can't
get the answer.

God : Seek not to find who you are, but to determine
who you want to be.  Stop looking for a purpose as to
why you are here. Create it. Life is not a   process
of discovery but a process of creation.

Me : How can I get the best out of life?

God : Face your past without regret. Handle your
present with confidence.  Prepare for the future
without fear.

God : Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don't believe
your doubts and doubt  your beliefs. Life is a mystery
to unfold not a problem to solve.   Trust me,



-day 114


Photos
Our Lady of the Valley
Phoenix, Arizona

My Dailies Collection