Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Reasons and Results!

 
The Challenge started last January 8! I challenged myself to do something with my weight through my food choices and exercise.

Well, the more challenged I became because I wrote it down and let everybody knew about it!

Yay!, losing weight was fun!!! Yeah, right! Not so really, but I need to do what needs to be done...

It paid off real well, remember, once a rubber is stretched it will never be the same again. So I was like that! Now, I started to like eating apples, less rice, more water and exercise!

But.. the challenge continues! Check out my 90-day challenge results here! The 90-day-challenge results! :)

Join me in my 90-day challenge!   
Jan. 8 - Feb 8 - 30th day
Feb. 8 - Mar. 8 - 60th day
Mar. 8 - April 8 - 90th day
   Weight Goal:  136lbs

-day 116

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection