Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Silent Mode

Oh my! I am already in  my 129th day!

I really can't decide what to write tonight!

So, I'll just make some updates as to what's happening with my life nowadays. No one will read this anyway so, I'm taking my risk! Lol!

I've enlisted myself to play volleyball and badminton in the Pinoy Tournament here in NM. I am also playing soccer with the Gallup Adult Soccer! ... and who would have thought, I'd be playing again.. that's just it anyway, just for fun! just for exercise purposes, and just to be with new found friends here in New Mexico.

I'll be very busy this summer, we have 6 weeks left in the school year; and I can't wait to get things started.

I have to start sleeping earlier, 10:30pm, would be best! Good luck to me!

What else?

I am watching "Maging Sino Ka Man" TV series of Bea and John Lloyd! Lol

I am also keeping my fingers crossed for Jessica Sanchez in the American Idol.

We also walk during weekdays, thank God for spring time!

What more?

Mmmmm... actually a lot of things! But, some just needs to be kept where it is, in the silent mode... until it's ready to let out.

For the meantime, let me leave you with a quotation from Jim Rohn,

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.


.. and I do that sometimes, making excuses, my bad.


-day 129


My Dailies Collection