Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

127th day!

THANK YOU for joining me in my 365 days journey!!! 

I am currently in my 127th day and overjoyed because for some unknown reason I am already getting traffic sources from search keywords! I don't know how it was able to link, it was a real surprise - since I'm not even into SEO's. But, no complaints here! just gratefulness!

Here are the MY DAILIES in the net. I just checked last night and elated with the results! 




When I looked up my address, gemsdaily, they see me too! Yay!



Current STATUS

Google™ page rank

PR RANK: 2

StatsCrop - Rating:
 
3.0/5.0 Stars by

Gemsdaily.blogspot.com is ranked #323,181 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. Its SEO score is 56.5%. 

Site Title: My Dailies
Alexa Rank: #323,181
SEO Score: 56.5%
56.5%
SEO Score is 56.5%

Great day!!!

Thank you and God bless everyone!


-day 127

25 comments:

  1. congratz to you!

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! How does that happen? I wish my blog will be as successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. your blog is way more successful for sure! thanks though hehe :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!
    Hope my blog spot will be there in no time :)

    http://speakmae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you mam!
    thank you for always sharing an inpirational post. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sana Alexa ko rin mababa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I hope my blog will reach the same status as yours. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When a blog's content is unique, for sure it gets Googled, thus the surge of PR. You can work it out to another notch if you got well-detailed articles. Congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess its something to do with "content is king" even my blog is not that old maganda rin naman PR at alexa traffic ko...I have no know how in SEO..I just promote and share my articles on fb and its catching readers through it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You deserve it! It's no magic, and the SE acknowledge your efforts! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats gem!sarap mgblog pag improving ang ranking:) truly content is the king!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My cheers of Joy Gemz! Congratlations! I am not also into SEO.

    But when I changed my domain, some of my pages dropped at the SERP and my PR went down to zero, Alexa Rank also dropped.

    I hope it will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job! I never have extra time to analyze like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear gemsdaily.blogspot.com,

    Sana paglaki ko, maging kagaya din kita!

    Umaasa,

    pinabilingsuka.com (my blog)

    PS - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you submit your blog (web master tool), and both WP and blogger have options to submit a blog to the search engines for indexing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm... ano un? hehe; iresearch ko nga yan... thanks!

      Delete
  15. wow good for you.. i'm looking forward for you to share your magic techniques :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. hope your stats will be even higher soon!
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, congratulations! I can just imagine how great it feels :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations! I think if you post daily, then there's a huge possibility of gaining more traffic.

    ReplyDelete

My Dailies Collection