Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Yummy Treats :)





I wasn't able to resist eating all the sweets in the birthday celebrators' table last weekend. 
 




Since I don't want to restrict and torture myself from enjoying the food, I tasted, nope, ate everything and anything that was offered!

Do I feel bad (now) from eating it? No.

Even if I'm trying to adapt the "healthy eating lifestyle", it also wouldn't hurt to eat caloric, not too healthy and yummy treats once in a while. 

Beating myself up, feeling negative about it and being too "strict" are not the way to go. 

The one day, or one night of "falling off the wagon" won't stop me from reaching my goal, long term.

Is that good justification enough? LOL!

NAMASTE.

-day 61-

My Dailies Collection