Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gem Answers # 7

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy 
for the rest of your life. -Rita Rudner


(I’m not a guru, I'm not an expert but here is my answer to the following question...)

 QUESTION

"What is it like being married?"
  ANSWER

The first two months were a bliss. After that, I don't know. LOL!

Well, it was mainly because, Dennis, needed to leave the country two months after tying the knot!

So, my marriage arrangement was different.

Every after nine months (Dennis' contract), I would be at the airport to pick him up and then after three months he would be away again.

For years, it was just in the honeymoon stage
and some reality stage.

That was our cycle.

We were never in the other deep stages until after almost eight years of being married.

What is it like being married? 
It's like a roller coaster;  

It's a kaleidoscope of colors including black, gray and white;

It could be heaven or hell, whichever you make of it;

It's being in two opposite poles, until you find your balance and a middle way;

It's experiencing LIFE in a different perspective;

 It's the vow.

NAMASTE.
-day 65-

My Dailies Collection