Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Thoughts on Giving


(I’m not a guru, I'm not an expert, but here are my answers to the following questions...)

 QUESTIONS
"What are your thoughts on giving?", "What is real giving?"

  ANSWERS
"What are your thoughts on giving?
"Givers gain - takers lose"
"The hand that gives - gathers"
"As you sow, so shall you reap" 

Simple answers, I am sure we all know about it, but sometimes how we are about giving of ourselves, our time, our service, and especially our money are areas to work on.

 "What is real giving?"
Two answers: 
I believe it is when there are no explanations about it, no excuses, no side-comments, 
no justifications just 100% offering of self, money, time and service;

AND when one does not expect anything in return at all! 

Let's all strive for real giving EVERYDAY. 
 
Our RESULTS: We will fall in love with ourselves, our lives and EVERYONE we meet. :)

NAMASTE.

Click here and Get A Megadose of Blessing. And Take Your Life To A New Direction.

BE BLESSED!

-day 30-

My Dailies Collection