Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Seeing Me!



If Mondays are for Health Matters,
Then my Tuesdays are for Money Matters!!!


Welcome to WEALTHY TUESDAYS!


… and as I am writing this, I just can’t help but smile. I am writing about Money Matters, and I will write about becoming wealthy every Tuesday! – how fun is that!???

Well, I just declared to the whole wide web world 29 days ago that I am Rich! remember?

So, I am claiming it!

Talk about a financially stupid person like me writing about WEALTH and MONEY on Tuesdays! Mmmm.. doesn't sound convincing...

Best yet, talk about a changed-financially-stupid-turned-financial-success-guru (that’s me!) who wrote about WEALTH and MONEY on Tuesdays and as she was doing that, she was really able to attract WEALTH and MONEY just because she changed the way she saw herself!

Did you just picture that with me?

Mmmm… I loveeeeee it!!!

Money-Matters: Lesson #1

... and that will be my Lesson #1. Seeing Me!


What about you? 

How comfortable are you with the idea of wealth, money, and becoming rich? 

How open are you to the idea of changing your money belief to attract what you really wanted and what you really deserved?



I'd love to read your thoughts here! (comments section)

Until next time :) 


NAMASTE.

-day 41-

My Dailies Collection