Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Freeing my mind - Part 1

Thanks to Marc and Angel Hack Life for the questions. Here are my answers:
  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I’d be 28 years old! Lol.
  1. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying, of course! At least if I failed, I learned my lesson.
  1. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Maybe because we feel it isn’t real, that life isn’t really short – and then we die. Lol
  1. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I’d rather have done more than I’ve said.
  1. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I’d love to maneuver people’s thinking into positive, good and heavenly.
  1. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
I’d love to be in Training and Development.
  1. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I believe I’m doing what I love to do, and someday, I’ll be doing what I believe I should have done long time ago.
  1. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
OMG, I’ll be 40 next year! How would I live my life differently? Good question. If have all the financial capabilities, paid off house and car, money for high school and college education of kids, constant flow of cash, resources and income, I’d go back to the Philippines and spend the rest of my life there. Join an organization and lead training and development focusing on soft skills, travel the world, help organizations fulfill their missions and celebrate life with family!
  1. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
100%, my life is my doing, with 100% God’s intervention.
  1. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Not worried at both counts.
  1. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
Defend her, or make them stop, or let them see the responsible side of things.
  1. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Be not afraid.
  1. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes, if it means life and death.
  1. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Yes, my husband’s ideas. Lol!
  1. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Control my thoughts and laugh out loud!
  1. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
All I know is that we are all unique and gifted differently.
  1. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?
My financial status.
  1. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection