Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Baking Banana Bread

Since I already bought my baking ingredients: all-purpose flour, bread flour, baking soda and baking powder; I also have packs of active yeast, bottle of vanilla essence and baking pans, measuring cups and spoons, I have decided to make use of it! Lol!

And here's my next output! - Banana Bread!



I just followed the recipe found in the net. It was gone an hour after baking! Maybe, it did taste good! Lol!

Here's what I did:

I combined the dry ingredients first. I used 2 cups of flour, 3/4 cups sugar, 1tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder (I think this should be baking soda, not powder! Lol) and I think I can manipulate the amount of flour and sugar in it. (right? Lol!)

Then I mixed all wet ingredients: 2 pcs of raw eggs, 1/2 cup oil (shortening or butter will work too, I think, hehe), 1 cup of mashed banana (I used 3 ripened bananas) and 1 tsp vanilla essence.

After that, I put it all together, until it felt like it will do! Lol!

Then I sprayed some oil in the baking pan and spread out the mixture.

I preheated the oven at 350 degrees and baked it for an hour.

... and Viola! Banana Bread!

-day 219


My Dailies Collection