Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

My Life's Guidelines

To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

 

It has taken me a long time to learn that I just needed to be myself.

Growing up, I've had good and bad memoirs and taking it in another point of view, I know it has done me well. 

Maybe, I needed the all those experiences to allow me to be initiated in mind power! Lol!

You see, I have made my own life guidelines as early as my school days!

 

My LIST:

 

1) I cannot please anyone, even if I try too, there will always be people who are for me and against me. I will do the right thing and will take criticisms as a learning tool.

 

2)  Until I learn how to stand and speak for my self, people will continue to stoop me down. I need to learn fast!

 

3) Education matters. Getting good/high grades matters! But application of what one has learned matters most!

 

4) Writing helps me explore possibilities, analyze life's intricacies and provide awareness, new light and solutions to issues.

 

5) As I focus on my successes, I seem to get more and more.

 

6) I will say what I have to say to the person I have involvement with only. What others in his/her circle say doesn't matter.

 

7) At the end of the day, what have I learned? Reflection helps one to become a better person, to grow and to move on.

 

8) Never wash your dirty linens in public. There are just some things better left unsaid, untold and kept secret. 

 

9) Real friends will stand by you, no matter how many times you fail, lose and commit mistakes.

 

10) There is always something to learn, and until one learns the lessons, you'll continue to be tested, you'll continue to get angry, afraid, hurt and all the negatives.

 

(To be continued)

 

NAMASTE.

 

-day 125

My Dailies Collection