Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Write An "I Rock Because..." List - Day 27/30 #InfinitePossibilitiesProject

Day 27: Write An "I Rock Because..." List
 
The practice of celebrating our own accomplishments, character, charm, wit, decisions, and difference-making that we orchestrate on a daily basis is a ritual worthy of developing. See yourself! Today, write an “I Rock because...” list to celebrate your own beauty, power and savoir-faire, as well as the progress you’re making in all areas of your life.

I rock because I love me!




"I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe

No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity

Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me

I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me

The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve

Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all"
 For example:

  1. I rock because I’m learning to love myself more each day.
  2. I rock because I drank a smoothie for breakfast.
  3. I rock because I’ve worked really hard to get to where I am.
  4. I rock because I’m always learning to see the best in others.
  5. I rock because I have friends and family who love me.
  6. I rock because I have a job that I’m passionate about.
  7. I rock because I’ve nailed this 30 day project!

If you’re feeling rather clever today, then definitely include some “I rocks…!” for things that you will soon “rock for,” as if you’ve already accomplished them! For example, “I rock for writing my first novel! Finding love when there seemed to be no hope! Getting my black belt in Karate...

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection