Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Send Thoughts of Love- Day 15/30 #InfinitePossibilitiesProject

Day 15: Send Thoughts of Love

Author Pam Grout says, “You can literally uplift your world by lasering love, blessings, peace, and other high-frequency emotions to the people in your lives.” Today, let’s practice this and see what happens by sending thoughts of love, blessings, and peace to other people as we go about our day—the stranger in the elevator, your co-workers, the cashier at the grocery store, the driver who cuts you off in traffic (especially to this person, and all who disappoint you!), the homeless person on the street corner. Start thinking to them, laser beam style, “I love your smile,” or “I love the energy you put into what you do,” or “I love the strength I see in you.” You don’t need to say a single word, the people around you will feel the energy of your thoughts and your love will be passed on vibrationally. At the end of the day, maybe reflect in a journal about how it felt.


We are spiritual beings and sometimes, we find ourselves at the same wavelength with others and communicate at that level.

Dennis was a seaman when I met him, and just a couple of weeks after I met him he left to work again. I guess we’d be at the same wavelength every time because I’d be thinking of him, and in my mind, I will tell him I miss him and to please call me… and guess, who’ll be calling that very minute? Yup, him.



This happened a lot of times, I even told me friends about it, and they’d witness the call! It was really surreal!


But yesterday, I dialed his number, he picked up, and yet, he didn’t speak.
He was, I don’t know, maybe just listening to me talk. I ended the call and tried again. Still, he picked up but no voice at all!

For some reason, my husband just went mute on me!  I have to say, it was hard sending thoughts of love at this point because I was not sure what was happening!

So, instead of thinking all negative thoughts, I walked to the cathedral and talked to God! I was at my favorite place of refuge and every time, I could feel God sending vibrations of love, peace and joy.

God’s message when I left the cathedral was to just say yes!

Funny, but before the day ended, Dennis spoke to me (at last!), and told me he was just wanting a time out, a time to recollect his thoughts. He said he doesn’t want to be pressured, and that he will clean the house, wash and iron our clothes and even cook our foods! He will be my personal driver on weekends, and he’ll work on workdays.

Obedient to God’s message, I said “Yesssss!!!” Lol.

Oh, he also said he needs new winter boots, and thermal leg warmer. Of course, I said “Yes!” Hehe 
 
We are here for a purpose and sending thoughts of love, blessings and peace may just help people we meet in their own journeys with life.

Actually, it will help us most in our own journey with life!

NAMASTE.

2 comments:

  1. Nag-iisip si Dennis kung paano ka pa mapagsilbihan, siyempre with matching winter boots and warmers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha oo nga po! wish granted na po sya hahaha

      Delete

My Dailies Collection