Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

All is well.



There's just too many things on my mind right now.



What do I do about it?


I act as if everything's fine, even if it's not. 

I just can't be in control all the time - and this is one of the realities of life.


Unlike in a computer program, where I can simply edit, delete, copy and paste... how I wish I could do everything by pushing a button. But not. 


All I know is that I will wake up one day and what I expect, want and dream to happen will come true.


All will be well.

All will be organized.

All will come to pass.


Because God is in control. He makes a way. He will arrange everything.

That I believe.


For the mean time, I pray.

NAMASTE.



-----

Photos taken during Spring Break 2013
Las Vegas, NV USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dailies Collection