Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Why I Love To Write





Writing is my outlet! I've been doing this since Grade 4. When I’ve written what I have in mind, I would sleep really well and move on.  So, it’s really like a therapy to me! 

I love writing, I love the process of unfolding, unraveling, cocooning, De-boning as I put the exact words in my piece.. Kind of like a puzzle... Almost there, but not quite... yet!

I know I am involved in the process of becoming as I continue to write, as I continue to grow, yearn and learn.







I am still challenging myself to BE more, DO more and make my dreams come true for myself and for my family. 

My mission is to continuously inspire, encourage and motivate myself and hopefully – you! (if by chance you read this) to just get out of our shells and be, do and have more in life. 

To BE MORE, DO MORE and HAVE MORE because we deserve it, because it’s about time we claim our birthright and because it is our gift to God.

I look forward to all of us achieving our grandest desires for ourselves and for our loved ones. 

NAMASTE.

My Dailies Collection