Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

My Top 5 list boredom busters!

Surfing the net.
Surfing the net will actually take up hoursss of my time! You won’t believe how much time I am wasting just browsing Facebook looking at photos, reading whatever. This is my number 1 list. I will never ever get bored doing this!

Watching Netflix.
Watching movies in the internet also eats my time. Who wouldn’t be?

Eating!
Yes! Give me food and I’ll never get bored! Haha.. Sometimes, that is also my reason why I’m motivated to join activities! Feed me and I’ll be happy! Haha

Sleeping
Is this in your list? I love sleeping! Especially if your pillow is fluffy and you have comfortable bed sheets! I love this! Ok, let’s add a hubby to cuddle with! Lol!

Shopping!
But, really I know one or two persons who doesn’t like shopping! Well, I do!!! Anytime, especially if I am shopping for me and my family! Hehe

Simple joys bring color to life! :) 

NAMASTE. 

-day 315

My Dailies Collection