Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Happy one year My Dailies!!!

The 365 days project ended today!!!   


Here's an excerpt from my 365 days project post last December 12, 2011.

I've always wanted to write everyday...
One day at a time... one story at a time.. for 365 days.
I hope that you'd join me as I write my her heart out...
Stories of my life. Stories to share. Stories to learn about. stories to read.
Positive that as I uncover mysteries of life in its simplicity and beauty, YOU will also be able to relate, find common things, learn, unlearn, undo, redo, own, justify, correct, metamorphose, change… life as it is.
Well, it’s December 12, 2012!!!! Happy 1st year anniversary to My Dailies!!! 

Yay!!!

Unfortunately,  my 365 days project is 50 posts short! Lol! But…

I am still celebrating!!!!

Imagine I did 315 posts in one year! Finished 2 subjects in my Masters and had a total of 80,000 views in both My Dailies and Pinoy Teacher’s Stories! 

Happiness!

Grateful for you all for joining me in this journey!  

I thank God for the lessons learned, beautiful memories and opportunities and friends made along the way!

It’s a beautiful year! Life continues...

God bless us all!

NAMASTE.

My Dailies Collection