Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

There's a purpose!


Crystal-clear discussion. Monthly payments to settle what I owe. 

Out of good faith, since I've done it before already, I've sent them checks - most were post-dated. In the receipt, I've written: Warning: Please deposit on the intended dates.

Today: 3:30pm. The other party DEPOSITED ALL THE CHECKS! -including all post-dated CHECKS yesterday!!!

So instead of just 1/10th of what was supposed to be withdrawn didn't happen. They have withdrawn the whole amount!!!

Talk about flares and hair-raising voice! My goodness!!! 

Common sense, if they didn't have one! Why would I send 10 separate checks??? If I have the whole amount at hand, I could have sent them just one check!

Why didn't they comply with what was agreed upon? If they were not accepting post-dated checks, they were supposed to be customer service. Service for customers!!! They could have easily called me up and told me about the situation! They could have informed me, at least, that the rules have changed last month!!! If the change happened last month!  

The lead customer service representative told me they don't focus on the dates.. they don't read the dates. So, they didn't READ the warning too?!! Non-readers??!!!

.. and now all they could tell was, sorry, but I understand your situation! My! I don't need your understanding! I need for you to do something about it!

Unfortunately, the bank, just accepted the checks even if they were all post-dated! If I remember right, it's not like that in the Philippine banks!

Good thing, there's enough money for the checks en-cashed! .. what if there's no money??? then I get to pay for overdraft fees!!!!

BUT that's not the point. The point is, we communicated.

I complied. They didn't.

I won't rest my case. 

NAMASTE.

-day 257 


My Dailies Collection