Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Accepting Changes!


Have you ever experienced being overwhelmed by too many unexpected happenings, that your mind just shuts off ?



You can't focus! You can't do the right thing! You make excuses!!!

Because that's what I am feeling right now!!!



The more I force myself to be productive, the more my mind can't! Well, I just seem to be controlled by the too many lined up "things-to-do", that instead of doing what's important, I seem to be doing the non-essentials! Wahhhh!!!

So here are my self-help pointers to help me FOCUS!!!

FIRST, I've downloaded this cute Sticky Notes in my computer. It's like post-it notes, too cute! It's free too!

Well, since I am always in the computer, might as well, make use of this handy sticky-notes to help me organize my thoughts. THINGS TO DO in bold caps, today, tomorrow, next week, the week after next! 

Actually, I could just make use of ordinary pen and paper to write my list! For as long as I could write the too many activities in my head, I am sure I've passed the first step! Yay!

SECOND, browse Facebook over and over again; You Tube; for Carmina and Zoren's wedding! Lol! Aren't they cute? Super pogi points for Zoren! Lol!; Online Stores for discounted deals- the still have Cyber Deals tonight!!!; PEP for more chismis and chikas!; and some more surfing! STOPPPP!!!

If I will continue to do this, then..... OK, FINE!!!!!!

THIRD, check the time! See it's 10pm already, and was I able to do anything that matters? No. Now it will affect my sleeping hours; and it will domino effect on tomorrow's activities! Oh my!

Let me breathe in, breathe out. Relax. Let go. Unwind.... scrreeech!!! No more!!! Too much unwinding. Too much relaxing!!! Too much!!! 

Ok!!!!  breath in, breathe out! I am now re-programming my mind.... my mind is aware... my mind is submissive... my mind is accepting... vacation's over!!! Waaaaaahhhh!

NAMASTE.

-day 261

My Dailies Collection